Sunday, December 9, 2012

Starting & Ending {reverb12- Day 1}

Last year I only got to prompt 5. Pushing myself to finish them all this year. Here goes...

#reverb2012 How are you starting?




Hoping for a more enthusiastic year. One where moments, people and places that would normally excite me actually do. 


Working towards a healthier 2013. Mind, body & spirit. I think I have never been more sick than I have been this past year. I am starting to eat healthier, exercise (yoga is cheaper than therapy) and not yet, but I'm hoping to find (that may be the place I have been going to all my life) a place to worship. I'm thinking all of these things go hand in hand. Healthy mind, healthy body, healthy spirit. 

Re-networking. Getting involved with my community and putting my skills to work. Whether it be freelancing, volunteering,  a writing group...


Instead of dreaming--DOING.





#reverb2012





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahoo for healthy minds, bodies and spirits! I LOVE Yoga for my therapy :)

Ruth Schowalter said...

I agree with you...it is so much easier to do things that make us healthy like eating right and doing exercise that soothes the body and soul simultaneously.

Good luck in getting in as much writing as you need and want. It will be nice to follow you.