Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Reverb11 {Day 5} Guilty Pleasures

 Describe 5 guilty pleasures
::
1. Reality Television-
I wish I could say that I'm disappointed in myself for this guilty pleasure, but I absolutely am not. The first guilty pleasure is reality television. Ughhhhh I know! Stop judging me! Can't   I be an intellectual and watch people who are famous for no reason flaunt themselves on national television like idiots? Either way, I can't help myself. Bring it on team Kardashian, Rachel and ladies of Atlanta. 

2. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte-
When Fall rolls around, and Starbucks puts that cute little chalk sign up that says, "It's back!" I can't control myself. I go on a pumpkin overload from September until the friendly barista tells me that I have to wait again until next fall. In that time, I might get a Pumpkin Spice Latte 3 times a week. Maybe more. It's insanity. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin lattes; anything pumpkin please! Just put an IV in me. 

3. Lip Balm
It doesn't matter if I know I already have a lip balm for each purse, if for some reason I'm at CVS or any kind of convenience store, and I don't have a lip balm on me, I'll buy one. What's another one going to hurt? "Oh, Burt's Bees has a new flavor?!" Then I struggle to say no, but I usually lose and Mr. Burt wins. 

4. Ridiculously Long Showers
I can absolutely take 10 minutes or less showers but, when I don't have to, I 'll just stay in there....for like 30 minutes. It's just so nice and warm, I mean scolding hot! The hotter the better. I am so grateful to have heated water and I take advantage of it. In the winter time, it takes so much for me to get out of the shower. I know how cold it is outside of this bathroom. I know once I open the door and the steam gets swept away into the not as warm air as the bathroom, reality sinks in and I need to get ready for work. Then, I just want to jump back in! 

5. 90's R&B Takeover
Sing to me Mariah, TLC, Jodeci, Whitney, Babyface, New Edition! Must I proceed? I can't help myself. I have a Pandora playlist based off of "Candy Rain" by Soul 4 Real. Need I say more? 

1 comment:

Ty Unglebower said...

It is kind of nice to see someone just starting the Reverb11 experience a few days after most ended theirs. Especially since you appear to be following the same list I used. (Most people did not, it would seem.) I look forward t more of your Reverbs.