Monday, January 2, 2012

A moment in time {reverb11--day 3}


Tell us about one moment that you lived in 2011 that you will never forget.

"I know nothing of any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." -VanGogh

This year has been full of moments of pure happiness, craziness, beauty, sadness and laughter. 
Completely simple, but beautiful was a night at the beach with James. The moon was full, bright, and it was a clear night so every star was out. 
The waves were a little rough, and we were going to jump in, but we decided not to. It was cold too, boy was it cold.  I think it was my first time ever sitting by the ocean at night. It was a time of pure joy and excitement. 
Appreciating the time spent with a person I care about tremendously and the true wonder of the earth and how beautiful it really is, was what made this moment memorable. 
There weren't any fancy fireworks or shooting stars, but the image of this night was beautiful just the way it was. 



No comments: